Saturday, November 17, 2007

I-MAX?

I went to the I-Max w/ N tonight we watched the Deep Sea video
I am glad I saw that because I needed a reminder of the beauty of god's creations
So I thought I'd get this out of the way early before my mood goes down the gutter tomorrow at work

Good News: Alwatan news paper reported that Kuwait is taking actions to fight human trafficking. Just when you start thinking all hope is lost

There was also an environmental awareness seminar done in Sharq mall, people are basically taking intiatives.

Well, the world is changing. I encourage everyone to tune in to the BBC int'l Radio station at 100.1 FM, just press the up arrow when your on 99.7.

We'll keep it positive for now, till the inevitable happens tomorrow morning. Till then take care of yourselves

EDIT: Blog identity compromised, not sure what action to take next, a blog termination might be in order. Didn't take a decision yet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! It was amazingly beautiful! Wow.. honestly! If it is still running in two weeks I wouldn't mind going again! That stuff needs to be burned in our minds so we can recall it whenever the need arises.

Did you know there was a strike against censorship at ma3rath el kitab? I heard about it.. wow, the world is changin man..

Not again ;/
How come the cover got blown?

Shoush said...

Finally they're gonna do something about the traffic! It's insane.

And wat do u mean "blog identity compromised"?

Kaos said...

N: As I told u am glad we went to c it, it kinda reminded me of the beauty of this world as god created it. When your in distress and what not, take sometime to look deep into how god created this world, its a constant reminder of hope. I heard about the strike. Someone was looking over my shoulder as I was blogging.

Shoush: Am glad, they already started issuing working permits for maids rather than (iqama) which means they have the right to leave and work whereever. More steps to follow.
The main reason I deleted my last blog was, well as I said a moment of depression and anger. My colleagues at work started reading my blog and after I got fed up w/ their comments I just had to delete it. As I said though haven't made a decision yet.

Shoush

Cosmictree said...

You know the best! If you decide to disappear from here you are gonna find some other ways to leave your fingerprints on the world cuz HIS fingerprints are upon you!..