Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blogging, Good For you, Scientific research

Hi my Blog die hard/hard Core fans.
Been away for a while, lemme explain, time was the same but I was in a different dimension.
I was in a different dimension, my reality differred from every body else's
For a while I got trapped in a different place than the world we know.
I keep going back there, I don't know if it was a choice. I kinda just float there
I still have F's tag in mind just no way words r coming out.

I just saw a piece on SlashDot.org saying that blogging is good for you.
The article sites several sources following a recent article discussing how stressful it is for bloggers to keep updating

Apparently it is actualy healthy and "self-medication" increases your immunity" and stuff... it even reduces viral loads on AIDS patients, ain't that something?

so all u stressed out blogges out there treat it as a form of therapy.
I didn't forget you people, But seriously I wasn't here... My spirit is simply flying through this different dimension or alternate reality and I get sucked in there easily. It is sooo soothing.
I hope I can always come back, but if I don't.. well maybe that world is where I belong

On a side point: Yours Truly, Kaos ahem... was elected as the Public Relations Guy in Alkoot Toastmasters. Toastmasters is supposed to improve leadership abilities and communication skills. Its also a networking/social club
So anyways, just attending the meetings WILL improve YOU and WILL make YOU a better person.
Please attend the next meeting on Monday the 16th of June in Alrumaythya... I'll post the details soon

Have you guys heard of this coming movie Get Smart? Apparently this EVIL Organization symbolically named KAOS..... and its a form of an evil corporation.... You guys remember my humorous speech? somewhere i the archives.. don't feel like linking it :P... but anywho it was concerning the same topic its like they're reading my brain, or my blog... copyright infringement?
Actualy the movie is a remake from an older movie.... ain't that something?

Also in the news; the higher ups have decided on the top priorities for the development of this country and listed them in 5 points: 1- Co-operation between the parliment and the government. 2- Improvements in human resources. 3- improvements in the infra-structure. 4- Making the country a financial center. 5- diversifying the sources of income.
Have they been reading my blog?... if so good job, never thought they had people who... well u know... think
Ofcours the biggest controversy now, Banning Star Academy, because it is BAAAAAAAD... don't question it. The people have spoken :p

10 comments:

Amethyst said...

Uuuummmm, where exactly is that different but soothing dimension?

If blogging is therapy to me, why am I labeled "Queen B?"

(And B doesn't stand for Beautiful);p

Manutdfanatic said...

That, was hard on the eyes. Never, I repeat, never use some of those colours again. =/

The different dimension thing is/sounds so different from you; it probably is a pretty major phenomenon. Elaborate.

Sidenote:- Congratulations on the Toastmaster position.

Anonymous said...

about star academy,
you know theyre doing the right thing...
after all wat do u think is more important, our (and kuwaits) welfare or the big bad wolf? :P

Kaos said...

Amethyst: B? for butterfly then :)?
I can't explain where that dimension is or how to get to it... but when am looking for a state of serenity I can just go there.

mautd: so,e of ths colors :), which r u talking about the orange? Al I was thining about when choosing the colors is something that gives contrast to black background
However the dimension I end up in randomly, I don't really want to advertise it that much :P I can just live in a different world in an instant I guess.
Thank you... u'll be coming to a meeting?

dandoon: You know I never saw it that way before.. but your right, you don't want the big bad wolf to eat the children... star academy is bad :p

Manutdfanatic said...

The orange was actually alright; the first blue wasn't then...seems better now, I was just tired I suppose.

Why don't you want to advertise it? C'mon, we could all do with a serene "escape"; I sure could.

That depends on when the meeting is.

Navy Girl said...

yeah i think its true updating a blog can be stressful sometimes ..

well Congrats & good luck with that Toastmaster thingy ! :)

Kaos said...

manutd: I can c shale's point now, about the condition that he suspected you were in when writing you posts.
Insider jokes tend to come naturally ;P

navyooo: hard maybe like going to the gym, but healthy at the same time... It will start getting recommended by doctors soon I think as much as brushing your teesth and excercise.
Isti3ba6 ya3ny? u knew about the toastmasters thing... or is it lack of attention? *Whats the symbol for an angry face? its that one

Dr. Shale bin Agnon said...

Get smart is cool.

Navy Girl said...

how did you know i just started going back to the gym again :D

and noo mooo est3baa6 bs you know why i'm mad at you .. oh well maybe you just chose not to know :@ and yeah thats the angry face :@ !!!!

Manutdfanatic said...

Errr...I don't get it.

Explain.