Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday wo0o0o0ot

Ya gimmie a break ;p

Ok, I need to experience that dimension much longer b4 I publish my findings, cool?
{Cool}
Okay
So, I stopped blog hopping for a while n stuff I was well.. confused by a few things and you understand right? I don't need to say no more.
I MISS SUMMER HOLIDAYS..... ahhhhhhhhhhya, enjoy them students they r fi-nite.... that sux.


Anywho, this tag has been circulating around to the point to now I don't know who to tag since virtualy everyone has been tagged.
So If someone is tagged already and didn't do teh tag yet am gonna tag those :p We did our homework and so shall u... some of these people just finnished their phD's I mean, what could be holding them back?

Tagged by F

These are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.


Ok, the quirks.... Took me a while to think of items for the list... I shall attempt to recite them from memory in one setting now:

1-(Political) I am a conservative liberal, or a liberal conservative, whichever way you wanna look at it but mostly I tend to think they all ma3indihom salfa at times.

2-(Preference) I like to sleep in a reaalllyyyy cold place w/ minimal cover

3-(Professional) Tend to the dress code of where I usually go, suit for work.... Iron Maiden T-shirt and jeans everywhere else

4-(Extreme) Extremist but moderate (note the blog's name)

5-(Attitude) I have a notebook with displayed message on my desk at work. It has some of the most encouraging messages to my coleagues like:

a...Chaos Panic and Disorder... My work here is done (now you know where the name came from)
b...I can please only one person each day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good neither. (Current/and my personal favorite)
c...Hard work never kills anyone. But why chance it?
d...I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
e... Please deposit all work in tray. Its the circular receptacle under my desk marked trash.


So by reading this your tagged, its a legally binding contract

***Hidden Text***
Now for some entertainment, This 80's rocker who's still going strong and extreme. The swedish shred guitarist, the founder of neoclassical shred, shredding to defy human limits. Mr Yngwie Johann Malmsteen..... Say that three times fast.. come on I dare you
I was actualy in that concert... well not that concert but the same tour in Pittsburgh. *Cough* snuck in backstage and got his autograph on my guitar *cough *Cough... Oh man.. I know the dust has cleared but damn.




Peeeeece O0o0tTt

5 comments:

F. said...

Chaotic indeed :P The music too...though it does sound really good.
His fingers must really hurt after playing that.

Navy Girl said...

you really do hate your work ha !

and you missed number 6 !!

and i'm not est3b6ing !!!!!!! go read what i wrote in the previous post :@

Anonymous said...

I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.


personal favorite :)

Unknown said...

*plays the air guitar..* Attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackk!!! Good stuff ma man!

Amethyst said...

About the messages, I like b and d;p