Monday, May 26, 2008

Pre-Weekend Post :p

Hey guys how u doin? I know I know... been away for a while, been happening often. Its summer, the sun is slowly taking a toll on me.
What has been happening? I was hesitant to talk about this event but it is one of the things that happened. I knocked the door over the last weekend, intro meeting nothing more. mmmn, her mom asked what are your hobbies and I said am passionate about playing the guitar. The mother is religious and so is the daughter. Apparently they don't listen to music. Incomplete intelligence report I guess. Well this is an important issue for me and I expect this to be added to the search criteria :)
I don't generally celebrate my birthday, well am a scorpio so its at the end of October. bare with me here...

On a side note, did you guys know that a person in love has the similar characteristics to a person w/ OCD? Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? A person in love has psychiatrich issues in other words. Meaning a persona in love is not fit to really make decisions technically. They also say that prozac (the anti-depressant) can "cure" love, heh but who wants to be cured?




The above picture has been my desktop background for a while now.






Another picture of my dream guitar. The Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty, it might be within reach but I would always believe that this guitar is holy.

The point is, if this was to be my birhday gift.. hint hint I'd be sooo happy about it... I told my cousin Dr Shredd something that am gonna reveal this once so pay attention.

If a lady gives me this guitar as a gift, I think I have no choice but to marry her on the spot.


So am givin u ladies ample time to think about it. Your happiness and some one else's happiness might be within reach here ;) its all in YOUR hands

17 comments:

~ Dreamzy ~ said...

HAHHAHAHA !! COULDNT stop laughing while reading ur post !!


the prozac / the guitar / the knocking the door with unfulfillid criteria!!

ALL BRING BACK MEMORIES !

Anonymous said...

Even if i were to be a woman, i wouldnt have given you THAT guitar.

~ Soul

Amethyst said...

That guitar really is a Blac Beauty..

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm pretty anti-marriage at the moment;p

No3iK said...

lol so instead of proposing with a ring .. its a guitar! well i sure dont blame u ! thats one beautiful piece ;)

and ill keep my eyes open from now on for u .. if i find someone .. ill let u know :p

Rawr said...

Its beautiful! =|
I dont plau but its beautiful!!

... prozac you say? Hmmm. Good to know.

Dr. Shale bin Agnon said...

Hmmm. And you are straight, right?

Shoush said...

Am gonna buy this guitar for myself.

Big Pearls said...

nice guitar..hope u get it

Kaos said...

dreamzy: Welcome to my lair :).
How does the guitar bring memories :)? Am glad that the prozac is in the memories section for you and not current

Soul: Do you think a woman would have this much conviction to give me this guitar though?

Amethyst: It totally is a black beauty.
Affa, laish what happened?

no3ik: heh not only that, am empowering women to propose with this guitar :) It's a beautiful piece, not only in looks, but in feel and sound too.
Woot, someone from your side? can't wait am sure she'd be awsome. So sweet of you thanks :)

rawr: It's one of a kind. Ya about the prozac, for legal liability purposes make sure you consult with your doctor ;)
Hopefully you never need such drugs

Dr Bin Agnon phD: uhhh!!! what gave me away I wonder :p

Shoush: daaaymn, am gonna be able to borrow it though, huh huh? ;P

big pearls: Inshallah I am planing to get it someday, maybe next year w/ the next bonus :)
Thank you

Âme said...

Conviction in the Guitar or Conviction in you ?

~ Soul

Shoush said...

Perhaps. ;)

Desert-Roses said...

hehehe

am into tall guys? are you?
if u I will buy u that..

anyways welcome back and Good luck with ur marrige thingie :)

Kaos said...

Soul: As they say, inta w'thameerik ;)

Shoush: Tease ;P

Rose: Inty welcome back, I was thinking that you did ma99akhteeha how long you were away :)
Tall is not my strongest feature :), am kinda average here in Kuwait below average when I was in the states. Would be a really nice romantic story ;) Maybe a meet up sometime is in order?

Manutdfanatic said...

Lol! Silly child.

Navy Girl said...

lot happened in this week i was away .. anyways .. love the guitar its a masterpiece !


oh and good luck with that girl ..

Kaos said...

manutd: LoL Silly you :p

F: Well thanks, been suffering from lack of creativity recently.

Navvyya: 7imdillah 3assalama, welcome back. off the guitar is a masterpiece.
Nothing happening with that specific one. Its qisma o na9eeb and so god ain't intending it that way I guess.

Anonymous said...

hé, thats my guitar:o!

... xxx Babs