Thursday, April 17, 2008

Weekend Finally!!!

Weekend here, enjoy every moment of it. We gonna have more dust or is it gonna start oven heat?

They say the good that men do; is often burried w/ their bones, but the evil that men do... Lives ON!!!
Iron maiden, The Evil That Men Do (source, darklyrics)

Love is a razor and I walked the line on that silver blade
Slept in the dust with his daughter, her eyes red with
The slaughter of innocence
But will pray for her.
I will call her name out loud.
I would bleed for her.
If only I could see her now.

Living on a razors edge.
Balancing on a ledge.
Living on a razors edge.

The evil that men do lives on and on....

Circle of fire my baptism of joy at an end it seems
The seventh lamb slain, the book of life opens before me
But I will pray for you
And some day I may return
Don't you cry for me
Beyond is where I learn.


Here r the rock legends, From Here to Eternity



Have a good weekend

9 comments:

Amethyst said...

I don't know a thing about the weather;p

Manutdfanatic said...

Creepy.

Navy Girl said...

song looks nice .. and noo inshala mako dust :/

you tooo enjoy your weekend ..

Shoush said...

U've been tagged.

Anonymous said...

dusty! yaaaaaay

tell me! when r u gonna disable the mo3awaqeen word verification thing???!!! :/

falantan said...

il7amdella I enjoyed it thoroughly, watching "indiana jones and the lost ark"!

eshda3wa said...

so did u have a good weekend?

Kaos said...

Amethyst: wasn't the best weather :p

manutd: I thought evil was your thing ;)

navyooo: there was for a day wasn't there :)?

shoush: Am on it

soul: 6aa6 6aaaaaaa6 party ;)
Do you think I should? what do you base that on?

falantan: 3adil back to the classics. That was a good movie

eshda3wa: it's almost time for the next weekend :) it was okay.

Navy Girl said...

whats that ?? fee for one day ?? you lost me :D