Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dream of mirrors


(image source http://www.officesnapshots.com/ )

Have you ever had an un-concluded dream? you wake up but you were into the dream soo much... that you had to go back to it again?

How many times did you wake up, go get ready to go where ever your supposed to go, only to find out that you were dreaming you were getting ready. and it feels realistic.

How many times did you wake up on time for your boring routine shi* ... but just thought no, no, no, NOT worth it

the real question fellow bloggers and blogerettes is, how much control do you have over your dreams? And how r they a part of your life?

C? its called abstract for a reason, to confuse the hell out of you.

==========

I was thinking about an apropriate song few came to mind (lazy by deep purple) (dream of mirrors by Iron Maiden) But here are the lyrics of Judas Priest in their rare track living bad dreams --- source lyrics mode


I'm hypnotised And helpless Beneath the pale Full moon
My body is your sacrifice You spirit's coming soon
I stare up at a Squalid night It's been so cold And smooth
Turns tender kisses Into bites As you begin to move
You look so weak And fragile You seem to drip And sway
But you swept me up into Your arms And carried me away

I'm living bad dreams
I can't run from you
I'm living bad dreams
This nightmare's Coming true

You led me to temptation Delivered me to pain
I walked upon you Hallowed ground My soul is yours to gain
Your passion drains My energy Fear starts running deep
I'm falling in Slow motion Into eternal sleep

I'm living bad dreams
I can't run from you
I'm living bad dreams
This nightmare's Coming true

Your passion drains My energy
Fear starts running deep
I'm falling in Slow motion
Into eternal sleep

I'm living bad dreams
I can't run from you
I'm living bad dreams
This nightmare's Coming true

I'm living bad dreams
I can't run from you
I'm living bad dreams
This nightmare's Coming true
I'm living bad dreams

Ohh ohhI don't want bad dreams
Living bad dreams

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY ana the first one again !

anyways .. i'm always off topic :D

you cant ever control your dreams .. at least i cant .. and it happens to me alot .. that i wake up and wana go back to sleep just to see what would happen in my dream !! it happens once .. i had the same dream .. all over again bs m3a eltakmla lol :D

so whats with that dream you had ely mt3bk le haldarja :P

Manutdfanatic said...

Dreams. Haven't had much of those lately.

Probably do, just don't remember. I've gotten myself into this phase where I don't sleep until the last possible minute, until my eyelids drift shut off their own accord and my body totally shuts down.

What are your plans for the summer?

Manutdfanatic said...

Oh and the picture's adorable.

No3iK said...

akk what u mentioned ..
ive been there!

i sometimes dream of receiving a phone call from someone ..
the minute i wakeup .. my phone is ringing and it is that someone calling!!

but i also know ppl who are incharge over their dreams .. my aunt for example .. is always in control .. a guy was once following her .. and she pointed at him and said "this is my dream i dont want you in it" and he left! ;p

Rawr said...

No, you cant control dreams, I agree but you do influence them.

I always have this dream where im tripping and I end up jumping in my bed, then waking up.

I'm not sure how I influenced that... But ok :P

Big Pearls said...

who's the guy in the pic?

Amethyst said...

That happes to me.. A LOT!

Shoush said...

Hey, i object!!!!!!

I want that singing audio clip!

Dr. Shale bin Agnon said...

An unconcluded dream? All men visiting your site know what you are talking about.

Dr. Shale bin Agnon said...

An unconcluded dream? All men visiting your site know what you are talking about.

Dr. Shale bin Agnon said...

okay, check your email. have not figured out how to get the settings right on audacity yet.

Unknown said...

There have been times, when I look forward to dreaming.. what a great feeling that is!

falantan said...

the dreams I remember best are usually the most disturbing, and mine usually have to do with something I've neglected, like an exam date, some errand for my mother or father, I always have the dream of missing the opportunity to do that thing I'm supposed to do, and the dream ends with me being scolded over it :P

I just at3awath min ishai6an o bs.

and I do implore you to remove word verification :(

Shoush said...

I read the post 2day. How much control? No control whatsoever. Many times tho i find that when something is on my mind and then goes to my subconscious mind, ends up in my dream. It's on my mind but am unaware of it. Other times dreams r of the randomest things ever. Then u get the sumwat scary ones. The deja vu's. So basically ya, no control at all.

Personally, most of the time i don't remember my dreams. I rarely ever do. Maybe that's a good thing..? I dunno..

Kaos said...

navyoo: mta33ibny? lol i wouldn't put it this way ;p

manutd: So far no plans. am goin to Dubai on a weekend but thats about it. waiting on my friend to come back from Canada and after that I'll take a break. If you were planing to visit around the summer let me know. I'll show you around

no3ik: thats amazing being in charge of your dreams, believe it or not there is a whole methodology to training yourself to remember and control your dreams. However it is something that you can control with practice.

rawr: you reminded me of this dream I had I was falling off a building, it was a fast fall to find my self falling off the bed :)

big pearls: my friend sent this link as a forward and I was thinking of adding a pic to this topic, I found it in my inbox once I got there :) was very apropriate.
Meaning, idk who he is, its a random pic off the web

amethyst: Its showing that you and me are not the only ones after all ;0

shoush: take it up w/ navvyya, 3indich iyyaha ziffeeha.

shale bin agnon: Lawl, I knew I wasn't the only one ;p ok so its here to confuse the ladies then ;p

n: man, that must be some serene feeling.

falantan: these r very common, but you can even change that, requires a change of attitude though.
I heard a lot of complaints on this verification is it really that awful? gonna mention it next post actualy

shoush: wow, it took you this long? I should make the posts brief ;p

Navy Girl said...

laaaa shoush ana maly sh`3l wala :D

Shoush said...

Eeee Navy shfeech? ingoola only i was listen to it and i'll leak it to u. He doesn't hav to know!

Ops, did i say that out loud.

Shoush said...

i was = i will**

Navy Girl said...

eeeeee okay okay i agree .. noo noo you didnt say it out loud .. he didnt hear you ... eee ooo ba3d :P

Manutdfanatic said...

Summer yes. Sure.

Confuse the ladies?

I am not confused, but I'd rather maintain my "dignified" image and keep my perceptions to myself. *cough*

Kaos said...

Shousha Navyoo and manutd: U R NAUGHTY