Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Brain FreeZZZ

So I decided to paste a forward, since its "educational"

Nine words women use...

1.)
Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.)
Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour.Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.)
Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.)
Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.)
Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.)
That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a wom a n can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.)
Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.)
Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9.)
Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.Then you RUN!

Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.
Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh,
cause they know it's true.

18 comments:

Shoush said...

So typical. Men always think they know it all. Guess wat, u know "NOTHING". ;P

Kaos said...

We're not claiming that we know everything, we just try to learn as much as we can about the enemy so the blow wouldn't be too harsh.

Shoush said...

So now we're the enemy? The villains? Is this war?!

Amethyst said...

Lol! You have words of your own.

I use: 1, 3, 4, 5, 9;p

Manutdfanatic said...

LOL! This cracked me up.

So so soooo true.

I think I probably use all of them, hahahah.

Dr. Shale bin Agnon said...

I can say nothing that cannot be said better by:
the master.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter in the end men will get the kind words from us like :

FINE, That's Okay, Thanks ...dont go deep and deep ;)

men don't even let it get to that point ;p

Reem B. said...

LOL, personally speaking, and i'm a woman, THAT IS SOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEE....!! ;P

Navy Girl said...

oh although that sounds very racist , i do it all the time !! :D wala i use the same exact words to mean the exact thing !! especially when i go like FINEEEEEEEEEE but deep down in my mind i mean " i'll make you pay for it " LOL !!

Big Pearls said...

1) I use "Fine"..I admit.
2) I am usually good with time.
3) e7em...Nothing:p
4) Depends on the situation.
5) *sighs*
6) My ok is usually a true one.
7) I usually mean my thanks.
8) ay shay!!
9) ee mo shay mohem:p

Touché said...

I absolutely hate that stupid word “Whatever”
Who the hell came up with such a word, it agitates me to extreme limits. It’s the pure definition of being rude; you might as well slap me while you are saying it.

P.S.
This is regardless of gender. I just hate that word.

Shoush said...

Touche: Wat about the expression "ay shay"? :P

Kaos said...

On a general note its interesting that there were no attempts to deny it from the ladies :)

Shoush: didn't say villains, however the enemy is the right way to think of it if u read teh art of war by sun tzu, some versions teach you to have war as a mindset. Doesn't mean you are villains but you are scary.

Amethyst: LoL, well true, not at the same intensity though, we are much more benign imo :) an obsession w/ odd numbers or mere coincidence :)?

Manutdfanatic: I knew it, I knew how evil you r. Don't hurt me

Shale: LoL, so it is a popular forward huh?
I like how you can find hotties who happen to be know it all

San: Thats good advice :) don't let it get to this point huh? however I don't think we ever plan for things to get to that

canc3rian: c? the women r not at all denying it. why the wickedness and indirectness?

Navyyia: Lawl, omg god help us :)

Big Pearls: you seem to be a reasonable one. do u think married women would use expressions differently?

Touche': Man I used to hate whatever too. But now I c it depends on the context. Nothing wrong w/ saying "well u know this this that and/or w/e"
As opposed to "Whatever, as a response for a request or something along these lines"

Shoush: Ay Shay is different than whatever coz ay shay is usually used to express either amusement or disbelief. Whatever is pure rude.

Manutdfanatic said...

Pardon me sticking my nose in where it probably does not belong but...

Whatever is not necessarily pure rude. It's rude only until you're in middle school, and for some until late in the day. I don't use the word myself much, however when I do, it usually means I'm sick of arguing or doing the thinking and want you to just go ahead and do "whatever". It does not mean I could not care less about what you think or what you want et cetera, it only means I'm too tired to think or come up with something intelligent. Lol.

Manutdfanatic said...

Oh and Kaos dear, I am evil, am I? Hahahah. Now that gives me carte blanche to do "WHATEVER" and just blame it on my "evil" nature.

Be prepared.

Kaos said...

manutdfanatic: 1st of all, haven't u noticed the welcome phrase? you don't need to be apologetic, au contrair, ur opinion is always valuable and appreciated.
anyways, now ur scaring me :) how intense r ur actions gonna be? do I really want to know or should I live in a blissful ignorance :)?

Manutdfanatic said...

I'm assuming the smile means you like the scary experience? Hmm.

Well, no, you do not want to know. Live in blissful pretty pretty ignorance until...

Muwahahah. Oh. That probably scares you even more, does it not? Too bad. =P

Anonymous said...

Should make another version of NON VERBAL INDICATIONS and IMPLICATIONS.

Sure it would be enlightening.

~ Soul