Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Band?

I don't wanna jinx it. But a new kick ass band is about to show up on the local art scene :)
details shall be posted soon

Update: Didnt mean for it to be a teaser :) I simply dont bother usually checking my e-mail nor blogs ovr the weekend

However about the band... well we got a kick ass drummer and a bassist who happens to be a music teacher. We still didn't get all the members in the same room at the same time yet :) thats why I said I didn't wanna jinx it... But if things work out its gonna rock and its gonna kick ass.

6 comments:

Navy Girl said...

a band :D yalla keep us posted ;)

Shoush said...

Is this a teaser post? Just spill!

Kaos said...

Sorry guys lol didn't mean for it to be a teaser
but will give you guys the updates (awwal bawwal)

Shoush said...

Interesting! Good luck 2 u guys! ;)

Navy Girl said...

do you guys need a guitarist ?? i happen to know a very good one ;P

Nomad said...

ROCK ON dude :p